- I blogged about my painful Achilles Heel on 12/22 and ended up spending 5 days in Mammoth without TA-65. My Achilles tendon was sore throughout the ski trip and it was so bad the second day that I couldn’t walk and had to struggle to ski with 800 mg of Ibuprofen and beer.
- When I got to San Diego on Christmas, my brother (who won a free trial bottle in a raffle one year ago) had some TA-65 which he didn’t use. So I took 6 capsules.
So what happened? I slept 10 hours straight, woke up with 2mm new growth on my fingernails and my Achilles tendon was pain-free. Placebo? Maybe. But more likely I needed the increased telomerase activity to copy the healthier stem cells faster and repair it. The fingernail thing was just weird but my theory of the second mechanism of telomerase activation covers that in what I call a “stochastic effect”. Check out my book, “Telomere Timebombs: Defusing the terror of Aging.” to learn about it.
I am happy to report that the Achilles is behaving fine with daily TA and Yoga. I’m not gonna lie about my right medial meniscus though – it sill clicks and I could probably use an arthroscopy. That hasn’t gone away in 19 months although it usually isn’t noticeable unless I flex the knee excessively.
To better understand Sports Injuries, check out Podcast 22: “Sports Injuries”
In 2007, I became the nineteenth patient to sign up for the use of a herbally-extracted telomerase activator.
The results were so positive that I founded Recharge Biomedical Clinic in 2008 and have since become the leading medical expert in this exciting new field of regenerative medicine treating over 1,300 patients with this exciting new telomerase activation medicine.
I won two Houston Film Festival Awards for my screenplays about Hypatia of Alexandria and Ed Brown of Kentucky.
In 2010 I wrote and self-published a Sci-Fi Graphic Novel called MAXIMUM LIFESPAN
In 2013, I wrote and published "Telomere Timebombs; Defusing the Terror of Aging"
My websites are:
http://www.lokahi.guru (where you can learn about my RECHARGE adaptogenic supplement)
You can sign up for my weekly blogs on this page and subscribe to my YouTube videos at https://www.youtube.com/drpark65
Latest posts by Ed Park, MD (see all)
- Let’s redefine ignorance - 02/20/2018
- What is love, anyway? Viraja Prema explains healthy relationships - 02/16/2018
- The transformative power of yoga and breathing - 02/10/2018