“Don’t worry, be happy.” – Bobby McFerrin
Readers of my blog will know I sometimes comment on political matters because without a future, the idea of longevity becomes meaningless.
I have some bad news for those who are open to what’s happening. For the rest of you, just keep on believing whatever you want even though the worlds’ hand basket, which transported us to this hell, is now burning to ashes before our very eyes.
What are this month’s top 10 signs of the apocalypse? Brought to you via and despite the filters of all media and information you receive…
8. Threatened US lawsuits against Saudi Arabia prompt Saudi editorial claiming US staged 9/11 attacks.
7. US Supreme Court rules that evidence found in illegal searches without probable cause admissible in court nullifying the 4th Amendment.
6. Foxconn, Chinese maker if Apple iPhones, denies that replacing 60,000 low paid workers with robots will result in loss of jobs.
4. US congressmen demand sweeping new gun legistation based on “no-fly” lists in wake of Orlando incident, establishing a conflict with the Second (right to bear arms) and the Fifth and Fifteenth Amendments (due process)
2. The World Health Organization recommends ‘considering delaying childbearing’ in response to concerns over Zika-associated microcephaly, ignoring alternative epidemiological theories
and the #1 sign of the apocalypse (for this week only) was a shared honor:
(tie) BREXIT vote prompts similar referenda in France, Denmark and other EU nations
(tie) Lifelong haters of his weep tears of joy for LeBron James’ winning the NBA Championship despite coming across as the Kayne West of professional sports.
It’s the second coming of the king to Cleveland…could it be the second coming to Megiddo in Israel soon?
THE SECOND COMING
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
– WB Yeats
In 2007, I became the nineteenth patient to sign up for the use of a herbally-extracted telomerase activator.
The results were so positive that I founded Recharge Biomedical Clinic in 2008 and have since become the leading medical expert in this exciting new field of regenerative medicine treating over 1,300 patients with this exciting new telomerase activation medicine.
I won two Houston Film Festival Awards for my screenplays about Hypatia of Alexandria and Ed Brown of Kentucky.
In 2010 I wrote and self-published a Sci-Fi Graphic Novel called MAXIMUM LIFESPAN
In 2013, I wrote and published "Telomere Timebombs; Defusing the Terror of Aging"
My websites are:
http://www.lokahi.guru (where you can learn about my RECHARGE adaptogenic supplement)
You can sign up for my weekly blogs on this page and subscribe to my YouTube videos at https://www.youtube.com/drpark65
Latest posts by Ed Park, MD (see all)
- Zuckerberg does his best Captain Renault impersonation - 04/10/2018
- Tide pods, ATVs, and home made CPAP masks - 04/07/2018
- The best marker for biological age is… - 03/29/2018